Method And Steps Of PCB Copy
PCB circuit design software, such as PROTEL99. POWER PCB, etc., but if you want to copy a ready-made PCB, then copy with these software may seem powerless, in fact, in the current electronics industry production, the need to copy A PCB line is often happens, under normal circumstances, we will send the PCB board to the PCB factory to let us copy, but if we want to make some small line changes, then it is more troublesome. , Some of the software used by the copy board is the industry-specific software, you can not just be downloaded from the Internet or from the software market can buy, I would like a product some time ago a little alignment of the PCB alignment, So I deliberately studied a copy of the board method.
Required equipment: 1 scanner, 1 computer, need to install PROTEL99 and AUTOCAD software.
1. First you want to copy the PCB board into the scanner, start the scanner, pay attention to the scanner in a good brightness and contrast and so on.
2. Open the AUTO CAD software, create a new CAD file, insert the bitmap in the Insert menu, select the image you want to insert, the Insert Image dialog box will appear, select the scale of 1: 1 in the dialog box.
3. Insert the PCB image after the first draw a rectangular frame to the PCB map of the frame set to pay attention to the border when the object to be used to track the object lock points, if you do not draw the border, then the line in the process of mapping the image Accidentally moved, you may be a rare set of.
4. Drawing component packaging, because we want to copy the PCB board, the components used in packaging and PROTEL99 components are not necessarily consistent with the package, so we have to create their own components package, we will be drawn to the PCB in the shape of the component painted , Drawing component packaging, we must first count the PCB board with the number of packages, each package just painted a good, a variety of packages are painted, it is necessary to go to PORTEL 99 for further processing .
5. Open PROTEL99, first create a new PCB file, and then in the PROTEL99 PCB Editor file menu, select Import CAD files, drawing the CAD model of the component model to import into the success of PORTEL 99 PCB Editor appeared Basic graphics for component packaging.
6. In PROTEL99, create a new PCB component editor, and then open the PCB component editor. After creating a new component, and then from the PROTEL99 PCB editor inside a component package copy to the PCB component editor for component production.
7. After all the component packages are created, place the packages in the PROTEL99 PCB Editor and export them as a CAD file.
8. After opening the CAD file of the component package drawing, the CAD file that was imported into the PCB picture is opened, and the component package drawing is copied to the CAD of the PCB picture. At this time, the CAD file of the component package drawing can be closed , Only a PCB picture in the CAD file to work, according to the PCB layout of the components of the angle and position, followed by good components, pay attention to copy and paste the method to make more sub-components.
9. Place the pad and vias: place the component package, the next job is to place the pad and vias, CAD measured in the pad inside diameter and outside diameter, and then in the drawing menu, select the ring , And to determine the inner and outer diameter of the ring, the placement of the size of the pad when the size of the pad to put a one-time finished, but the square pad and polygonal pad can not be placed, although available in the CAD fill Method to fill the polygon into the entity, but the filled entity will have an empty border after it is transferred to PORTEL 99. So if the PCB has a polygonal pad, we can use the line to delineate the edge of the pad, PROTEL99 and then put the corresponding pad.
10. Draw the trace: Draw the line after the drawing is good, draw the alignment is drawn with the polymerization line, in the drawing menu, select the aggregation line, to determine the starting line width and width of the polymerization line, and then Start drawing, in the drawing process, if it is a straight line to select the orthogonal alignment, if it is 45 degrees or other angles, we must cancel the orthogonal alignment.If the width of the entire circuit board is only a few specifications, we You can also use ordinary lines to draw, but different line width to use a different layer, go to PORTEL 99 and then edit the line width.
11. When the drawing line is complete, we work in the CAD in the last one, place the screen, if the text is placed on the box with the text method to achieve, if it is some of the irregular silk screen, with the polymerization line, of course You can also draw lines directly, then go to PORTEL 99 and edit the lineweight.
12. After the above steps, has basically completed the work inside the CAD, if not to PORTEL can also be done by the PCB to help you do the board, you can also need to print out your layer, to produce their own PCB, of course, I write the ultimate goal of this article is to tell the reader, the description of the graphics go to PORTEL go, so we have to continue the following steps.
13. Open the PROTEL99 PCB Editor and import the CAD file you have drawn. Note that it is important to map the CAD layers to the layers of PROTEL99 in the Import File dialog, regardless of your layer in CAD , But you must know what layer this layer should be in PROTEL99. If you do not control it, you will need to spend a lot of time in PORTEL 99 layer conversion, and also import The default line width is the best change.
14. Finally, edit, import PROTEL99, but also appropriate editing, for example, we import the lines and pads are placed in the TOP LAYER layer, then you should place all the pads are MULTI LAVER layer, There is no matter where you will be transferred to the CAD in the silk screen text to which angle, go to PORTEL 99 will become positive, then you have to control the physical PCB adjustment.
15. If there is another side of the line or screen printing, just follow the above method to do, and then lead to PORTEL 99 in the integration, pay attention to the mirror Oh, the last control or picture carefully check the PCB, you can also make the appropriate changes You're done.
If you accidentally move the picture in the CAD, then you will not see all the lines drawn, and then we must move all the pictures, and then you draw all the lines selected, and then moved to the picture on the line , Pay attention to select the object tracking and object lock points, so as to set the very accurate.